- Year Round
home / Sports & Programs / B.S.F. Sports Performance / B.S.F. Internship
An internship at B.S.F. will dramatically improve your skills as a coach. Our internship is a real life, learn- by- doing experience. During your internship, you will coach middle school, high school, and collegiate athletes, observe and assist with professional athletes. Interns are asked to work a minimum of 25 hours per week throughout the duration of their program. Majority of internship hours will be during the afternoon and evening.
Expectations of Applicants
- Be competent teaching foam rolling, dynamic warm-up and mobility work
- Understand and be knowledgeable of training techniques
- Daily setup & clean-up of gym
- Present yourself in a professional manner and be comfortable interacting with clients, athletes, and parents.
- Be eager to learn and develop as a coach
- Be positive and contribute to a positive training environment
|Winter||January 2 – March 12||4 positions||December 1st|
|Spring||March 14 – May 30||4 positions||February 1st|
|Summer||June 8 – August 20||4 positions||April 1st|
|Fall||September 3 – December 20||4 positions||August 1st|