Squads - 4v4 Passing League
- Ages 12-18
Get ready for Fast-break-football! This 4v4 competitive passing league is the ultimate and most exciting version of touch football. Everyone is eligible and players from all positions are welcome to participate. These games are fast paced, high scoring, and offer a variety of competition to keep every week interesting all the way through the final bracket tournament.
- Team size of 8-10 players allows for maximum participation and gives players the opportunity to play multiple positions on both sides of the ball.
- Offensive efficiency: Reduced field size requires QB’s to make quicker decisions, WR to run sharper routes and larger ath- letes to use their frame to make plays.
- Dynamic Defenses: with only 4 players on the field, defenders are challenged to communicate, know their responsibili- ties, and cover more space quickly. Live rushers bring a whole new dynamic to the game!
- Teams will be drafted and Coached by BJES Football staff.
- All Players will receive a sports fabric to represent their team.
Format: 2 hours of small 4v4 game play with end of season tournament. First week is a combine/evaluation day, 5 weeks of regular season, and final week is a bracket tournament)
Dates: 12/4 – 1/29 (7 weeks, off 12/25 & 1/1)
Time: 2:00-8:00pm (hourly game schedule may vary per week within this timeframe)