Gridiron Early Spring Academy
- Ages 8-14
This program will focus on combining the ability that your player has with the knowledge that every player needs. Smarter players are able to play more freely and fast in order to stay a step ahead of the competition. Practices will be planned around film study and scouting reports. Players will learn to apply what they know in drills and in live situations, on both sides of the ball.
- Formation Recognition (both Offense and Defense) understanding tendencies.
- Both Run game and Passing Game schemes
- Blocking responsibilities
- Defensive responsibilities by position
- Sports Performance Training to enhance players ability to change direction quickly