- Ages 12-18
Get “in-the-zone” with the most comprehensively designed Quarterback training program in the area for young aspiring QBs. This Winter, Bo Jackson’s Elite Sports in Bensenville is continuing with a first-of-its-kind training program designed around what it takes to succeed as Quarterback year-round.
- We give your player individualized attention! Each session is structured in small size training groups in order to maximize attention and quality reps.
- Bo Jackson’s Elite Sports BSF training staff member will oversee all QB specific Sports Performance Training activity with personalized drills focused on agility, speed and arm care movements that are critical for developing Quarterbacks
- 30 Minutes of group Film study are in- cluded in each session to create a sense of focus and purpose to each work out.
- All players will receive custom BJES “QB Zone” practice outfit to create a sense of team and commitment to the program.
- Over 17 total hours of QB specific training at an incredible value!
2 & 1/2 hours of small group QB specific training once per week
4:00pm-5:00pm QB Specific Sports Performance Training
5:00pm-6:00 On Field QB Skills Work
6:00pm-6:30pm White Board and Film Study
Dates: Monday, Feb. 7th – Wednesday, March 24th
Weekday: Pick the day that works best for your athlete: Monday 0r Wednesday
Length: 7 weeks of training