Football Boot Camp - Spring Break 2021
- Ages 9-14
Are you looking for an exciting way to keep your football player active during Spring Break this year? Do you want your player to improve their football knowledge and ability to be ready for the next Football Season? Join our Bo Jackson Elite Sports (BJES) Football training staff for this new program: “Football Spring Break Boot Camp”. It will be three days full of exciting, up-tempo drills mixed with the right level of competition. Groups will be led by BJES Football Instructors and BSF Sports Performance Trainers to build their football specific knowledge and skill as well as overall athletic ability.
- 3 straight days of Football specific training in small groups that will challenge your athlete more than they do in a normal team practice situation.
- Training will be led by BJES Football Staff as well as BSF Sports Performance Trainers
- Stations will include physical as well as mental aspects of Offense, Defense, and overall athleticism.
- Players will mix among other dedicated athletes around the area who want to commit, compete, and improve.
Participants will rotate through 3 areas of focused training across the 2 hours:
- Offensive Football Concepts – will include Blocking, Running Back Drills, and Wide Receiver Drills
- Defensive Football Concepts – will include taking on blocks, Man vs Zone concepts pass defense, and working as a team to pursue the ball.
- Sports performance – BSF Trainer to lead groups through football specific movements to improve speed, strength, and agility.
Participants will be split into appropriate groups based on age and ability approximately as follows:
- 3rd & 4th Grade
- 5th & 6th Grade
- 7th & 8th Grade
Choose your week:
Week 1: Tuesday March 30th to Thursday April 1st – 9am to 11am each day
Week 2: Tuesday April 6th to Thursday April 8th – 9am to 11am each day
$125 per participant