QB Zone - Quarterback Development Training
home / QB Zone
Get “in the zone” with the most comprehensively designed Quarterback Training Program in the area for young aspiring QB’s. This Winter, Bo Jackson’s Elite Sports in Bensenville is continuing with a first-of-its-kind training program designed around what it takes to succeed as Quarterback year-round.
- Player’s receive individualized attention! The session is limited to only 12 QB’s who will be split into two 6-man training groups to maximize attention and quality reps.
- Bo Jackson’s Elite Sports BSF Training Staff will oversee all sports performance training activity, with personalized drills focusing on agility, speed and core movements that are critical for developing Quarterbacks.
- 30 minutes of group Film Study are included in each session to create a sense of focus and purpose to each work out.
- All players will receive custom BJES QB Zone practice outfits to create a sense of team and commitment to the program.
- 35 total hours of QB specific training at an incredible value!
Format: 2 & 1/2 hours of small group QB specific training twice a week
Dates: November 29th – January 26th (off on 12/27 & 12/29)
Days: Mondays & Wednesdays
Time: 4:00pm – 6:00pm
Length: 8 weeks of training, 16 sessions